25 October 2012

Bright Shiny Newness

It's been up on Ravelry for a while now but here is the blog reveal of my turquoise Agatha. I finished it during The Ribbon Project so it had to wait to be blogged. The project took a little longer than I had hoped to complete, becoming a fall cardigan rather than a spring one, but finally it is here and I love it so very much. Glad I am that I went out of my colour comfort zone by choosing this bright Cascade 220 heathered blue.
Here I am looking all perky and happy in my new sweater because it is a perky and happy sweater. I feel fresh and cute when I wear it. That's a pretty big accomplishment for a cardigan.
And here I am looking romantic and dreamy in my new sweater. The vintage style lace pattern inspires feelings of girliness and romance. Damn! All this from a cardigan? Yup,

No comments: