- I bought hot green chutney and will pour it all over anything I want.
- I hang things; pictures, curtain rods and pots. I use the wrong type of nails every time. All the things are still hanging.
- I make the bed in the morning. In the evening, it's still made.
- At night, I listen to CBC Two's The Signal with Laurie Brown.
- I have prominently displayed this:
...which I purchased at a garage sale for the low price of five dollars. What is it, you ask? It is not, as some have declared, ugly. What it is, quite simply, is The Best Thing Ever.