- Being surprised on Mother's Day by my wonderful daughter with a knitterly brunch.
- The equally yummy brunch and madcap silliness of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.
- The dozens of foamy lattes I've consumed there, each one as delicious as the last.
- The pretty dishes.
- Writing letters to a beloved one winter afternoon, corner table, crying away and not caring because I felt so at home.
- The objects finished among friends.
- Holding 5 week old Vivianna for an hour while Mom Alessandra knitted and chatted.
- The roominess of the space and the gorgeous natural light.
- The chance to meet other knitter mom's and exchange stories, worries, laughter.
Terri, thank you, thank you for the wonderful year. How sorry we all are to lose our home away from home. Circumstances were beyond your control and you fought for your dream as long as you could. We're so proud of you.