19 December 2006

Weird Things

I am possibly the last person in blogland to be tagged with this one. Thanks Sandi!


SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

  1. I can move one eyeball in all directions while keeping the other eyeball perfectly still.
  2. I have a Bachelor of Commerce from Queen's University (weird enough by itself to those who know me). I obtained this degree despite skipping at least half my classes in the final year.
  3. My life has turned out exactly opposite to how I'd imagined it when I was little. I pictured myself single and childless, in a cool little apartment and with a great exotic job. I am married, a mother, and a homeowner with a crappy job.
  4. I think large noses on men are very sexy - thin large, not bulbous.
  5. If my child had been a boy, his name was going to be Rupert. Everyone advised against this, but I really like the name.
  6. I have a large freckle on my calf that looks like a drip.

I tag Dianna, Miss Scarlett, Canknitian, Elisabetha, and Maria. Sorry, don't have six who haven't participated already.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, it's the same one that Kelly tagged me for. I'll post everything before the new year.

Miss Scarlett said...

Thanks - that was fun!

Hey your #1 makes you Mad Eye Moody!
I love the name Rupert.