SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
- I can move one eyeball in all directions while keeping the other eyeball perfectly still.
- I have a Bachelor of Commerce from Queen's University (weird enough by itself to those who know me). I obtained this degree despite skipping at least half my classes in the final year.
- My life has turned out exactly opposite to how I'd imagined it when I was little. I pictured myself single and childless, in a cool little apartment and with a great exotic job. I am married, a mother, and a homeowner with a crappy job.
- I think large noses on men are very sexy - thin large, not bulbous.
- If my child had been a boy, his name was going to be Rupert. Everyone advised against this, but I really like the name.
- I have a large freckle on my calf that looks like a drip.