16 August 2006

No, Not Dead

Just not feeling the blogging love. I've been working some crazy hours and have a couple of personal projects (crisis? dilemmas?) on the go. I intend to knit blog soon.

In the meantime, here is a picture of Kris Kristofferson for your viewing pleasure. We saw his concert this past spring and I spent most of the evening with my mouth open in awe. We're talking from the third row here. He is as hot as ever at the age of seventy!! and would be my freebie of choice these days. His music's good too.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your package has officially left the building. It'll leave the post office mid afternoon tomorrow, and hopefully get to you the next day. Hope that's not too late! I think you're going to enjoy this one... :)

Sherrill said...

Yvette...I saw an interview on Sunday Morning. He does look HOT for 70 something. Wow.