13 March 2006

A Quick One


Sick, sick, as some dogs. Yuck. So, this is a quick post of a two day project before it goes off to a new owner.
A co-worker of mine has a 2 year old daughter and was bemoaning the fact that she can't find a "dickie" for her. Now first I must contest her use of that word. We all know that a dickie is
this. What she described actually wanting was a tubular scarf that can be pulled up like a hood - what I call a "cowl". What a fabulous opportunity to use up that Pixie novelty yarn I purchased long ago in a fit of insanity.
Not having a 2 year old handy, I'm using a Rupert Bear as a model. He is slightly smaller than the average 2 year old child.

She didn't say I couldn't make her kid look like an Easter egg...



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Heyyy, that does look like an Easter egg and it's pretty darn cute!

kokopuff said...

It's pink, it's blue, it's compellingly cute...I'm oddly drawn to it!