28 February 2006

Olympics Ended


The Olympics, both kinds, have come to an end. Now, I can get off my couch.
Seriously, it was a truly amazing time. I met some great people and their blogs. The closing ceremonies were a blast, though I forgot to bring my camera. Great food and better company. I finally met Stephanie, the Yarn Harlot herself. The highlight of the afternoon was probably Denny running in with her toilet brush torch.
The scarf is in the mail en route to its new owner (although I did wear it all day at the closing). Here's wishing it a safe journey. Now, I need to choose a new project and reduce my stash a wee bit.
I've posted pictures of the squares we made for the Linus blanket. I see we, because the daughter helped. Pay attention to the square that's fully visible at the bottom of the photo. It's baby's first stocking stitch. I'm so proud!

No comments: